Dental Implants in Chelmsford, Essex
Dental implants provide a fixed, permanent solution to missing teeth. At Aloe Vera Dental Studio in chelmsford your Dentist with special interest in dental implantology will help you to replace your missing teeth with the best quality dental implants.
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is used to replace a missing tooth & is the closest alternative to a natural tooth. It is made from titanium & placed into the jaw bone underneath the gum line. The area is allowed to heal & integrate with the bone over a few months & a crown is later placed on top.
Whether you have a single tooth missing or no teeth at all, dental implants enable the restoration of a natural smile, improving patient comfort and confidence.
The Advantages of Dental Implants
- Dental implants have been available for many years and modern implants show a success rate of 95%-99% over 15-20 years.
- Dental Implants are the closest thing to looking, feeling and functioning like your natural teeth. Here at Aloe Vera Dental Studio, Chelmsford, we are committed to helping you acheive your dream smile.
- Dental Implants eliminate painful and irritated gums.
- Improvement of your speech
- Restoring your chewing function so you can enjoy foods you previously found too difficult to eat.
- Dental Implants help stop the progressive bone loss and shrinkage of your jaw bone.
What to Expect
A number of visits will be needed to your dentist depending on the individual case. Firstly, a Scan & X Rays will be needed to assess the bone health. Bone health can be affected by smoking & poor oral hygiene & your dentist here at Aloe Vera Dental Studio, Chelmsford, will explain the processure to you in depth before any treatment can commence. During these visits X rays, impressions & photos will be taken by your dentist before placing the dental implant. Placement of the implant will usually be carried out under local anaesthetic & can take around 2 hours plus depending on the individual case.
Visit our Smile Gallery
Here at Aloe Vera Dental Studio, Chelmsford, We take the upmost pride and precision in all if our treatments, take a look at some of our recent patient before and after images.
You will be given a special mouth rinse, brushing instructions & your dentist will advise you how to take care of the area to aid thebhealing. Regular dental examinations & dental hygienist visits are recommended to ensure the success of & longevity of the dental implant.
Am I Suitable For Dental Implants?
Like any advanced dental treatment, the success of dental implants depends on it being the best treatment for your specific needs. That is why a thorough examination will be carried out by your dentist, to see if your case is suitable. Occasionally there is not enough bone or it is not healthy enough, therefore without additional treatment it may not be possible to proceed with the dental implantology treatment.