Dermal Fillers can help improve your overall image. Here at Aloe Vera Dental Studio, Chelmsford, the treatment is completely tailored to your needs providing you with a improved yet natural look.
Dermal Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing, sun exposure, smoking, air pollution and even stress. At Aloe Vera Dental Studio, we want to help refresh, restore and enhance the youthful appearance of your skin.
Dermal fillers are an ideal treatment for anyone who has concerns about their lines or furrows from the nose to mouth area, ‘crows feet’, lines around the eyes, or lines around the mouth. Many patients also choose to have this treatment to plump up thin lips, restoring a nice youthful look. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When used as a lip enhancement product, it can lend volume and definition to lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
If you have any questions relating to dermal fillers, please feel free to contact us here at Aloe Vera Dental Studio. Our friendly staff are on hand to answer any concerns or queries that you may have.