The Inman aligner is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment which straightens teeth quickly and painlessly.
The Inman aligner is made up of two component parts, a coiled spring that sits at the back of the teeth and a fine metal bar that runs along the front of the teeth. The device is designed to treat problems that affect the front teeth and can produce results in a matter of weeks.
The Inman aligner generated gentle forced, which gradually push and pull the teeth into the correct position, to leave you with a straight and attractive looking smile.
The benefits of Inman Aligner include:
- The forced generated by the two components of the aligner are very gentle, meaning minimal pain or discomfort.
- The aligner is removable, giving you more flexibility and enabling you to eat and drink whatever you want, and to clean your teeth thoroughly.
- The Inman aligner is significantly cheaper than many other orthodontic treatments.
- The promise of a short treatment time (most patients wear the device for a maximum of 16 weeks) is ideal.
- If your teeth have moved after other braces treatments then the Inman aligner is an excellent method to correct relapsed teeth and hold them in place.